Conscious Baby Community
for ongoing problem solving & camaraderie
Get your questions answered as your child grows and changes.
After we work together in a Baby Guided Sleep package, you may find questions continue to pop up. Some parents feel isolated in their parenting choices. (If you’ve worked with me but haven’t done a full BGS package, please inquire)
I also find that many parents find great comfort in having a way to check in—consistent support in the face of a culture that often proposes the opposite of what you’re looking for.
Introducing my Conscious Baby Community
This is an opportunity to stay connected with me, interact with like-minded parents and hear their experiences, and be fully supported as your baby grows and behaviors change.
What we can help you with:
- Ongoing sleep changes and transitions
- CIA (crying in arms) as it shifts with different ages
- Track motor development all the way through walking
- How to apply birth story play as new layers arise
- Take further aspects of Aware Parenting or anything we’ve worked on together
Monthly access includes:
- Live almost-weekly Q&A video calls where you can get your questions answered. Call themes include Milestones Lab, Q&A, and special topic discussions.
- If you can’t make the call in-person, send me your question by email and I’ll answer on the call.
- Access to recordings, along with a list of topics covered so you can listen again later
- A chance to get individual support specific to your family while gaining insight from others’ questions and sharing your experiences
- A WhatsApp group where you can interact with each other between calls
You’re not alone in the questions and challenges you’re facing. This group provides camaraderie of like-minded parents who share the same ‘Conscious Baby’ foundation. It’ll help you maintain continuity in the foundations you’ve started building for your child, continue to gain confidence in your parenting choices, and ease the transition from babyhood into toddlerhood.
It’s wonderful to be on the calls.
Everyone’s questions make me reflect and synthesize in different ways. Very valuable! And I hope it helps others to share my experience.
It’s unusual for me to see relevant kid stages with similar philosophy. Appreciate you bringing us together.
- Wed’s at 1:00 pm Pacific / 3:00 pm Central / 4:00 pm Eastern / 9:00 pm GMT
- or Thurs’s at 2:30 pm Pacific / 4:30 pm Central / 5:30 pm Eastern / 10:30 pm CMT
$49 USD paid monthly, minimum 3 months. *If exchange rate presents a challenge or you’re experiencing hardship but would like to join, please reach out.
Show up solo or with your baby or toddler in tow
Email me with questions or to sign up.
You are absolutely right that it requires trust in the beginning.
We had some friends in town this past weekend, and they have a 6, 4, and 1 year old.
It was the first time we had extended contact with another family in a way that allowed us to see the difference Aware Parenting makes — it is incredible!
We’re so thankful that we’ve been able to use your techniques with J for the past year or so. What I found most interesting is seeing the impact that communcation style has on behavior as babies transition into toddlers and into young kids.