“Night wakings” struggles often involve:
- Baby/toddler wakes several times and can’t get back to sleep on his/her own
- Goes to bed fine, but wakes soon after
- Will wake or cry if not constantly latched
- Wakes and cries; or wakes and wants to play
- You’ve tried “crying in arms,” but still waking frequently
Learn what ‘sleeping through the night’ actually means, why babies “fight sleep,” why wakings happen, and strategies for helping your child even when you feel so exhausted yourself.
Includes several specific scenarios.